Friday 31 August 2012

We Have A Winner!!

We do, but unfortunately I cannot tell you who it is until I have contacted this person and advised them.  Then and only then I can share with the world.

In the meantime, I thought I would show you a picture of the shawl/scarf that I completed today.  It turned out better than I hoped so I am especially pleased with it.  It is a really rich burgundy colour and I really love the frill on the bottom.  With a nice shawl pin it will be elegant enough to wear out in the evening and tied loosely it will be fun for the day.

This shawl/scarf is really cozy and warm but light enough for a fall day.


Please let me know what you think of it.  Also post pics of what you are working on.  I would love to see.

In the meantime, please go to https://www.facebook.com/ButterflyAngelKnits and like the page and put your name in the status bar so I can add you in for the next free give-away I am planning.

Keep your sticks clicking!

Betty-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment