Tuesday 3 July 2012

It's All About The Babies

Well I hope you all had an amazing Canada Day.  I certainly did.  BBQ, family and knitting - what more could a gal want.

My project book is starting to fill up dramatically fast.  I am working on a stole for a new friend who needs something to wear for her photo shoot for her new CD which is coming out in the fall and I am also working on baby slippers for another friend who is becoming a grandmother (at a young age) this August.

Baby Boot Slippers
Two colour Baby Boot Slippers
She has asked me to make three pair of slippers for her new granddaughter to be and I am having a blast and so far I have knit four pair.  It really is such good fun knitting these wee things.

Baby Moccasins
Baby Mary Jane






I am so happy that three of my husbands nieces have been having babies because I will also make some for them.  Maybe I will even get to knit a christening gown.  I can hope!  :-)




Betty-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment