Wednesday 11 July 2012

So Pumped!

I am so excited.  I have been so busy knitting like crazy for friends.  I have been making more baby slippers, and big sister slippers and mama slippers.  Yes they match.  How cute an idea is that?!  I cannot take the credit for it.  My friend asked me to make matching slippers for another friend who has just given birth to her second daughter.  I am going to be posting pics later today or tomorrow.  So fun.

I am also working on a stole.  I was so jazzed by the yarn and the pattern which is very elegant that when I special ordered the yarn I forgot to order the ribbon for the fringe.  I have since corrected that but am now impatiently awaiting it's arrival.  At least it was the ribbon I forgot because I can't put it on until after I have finished the knitting so it is not holding me up any.  Oh well we live and learn.  It will be that much more exciting when it does arrive.  I have received the tracking number from the company I ordered it from and now am watching as it makes it's way from post office to post office in the United States.  :-)

I would love to hear what you are working on and how it is coming along.  Post pictures as well if you wish.

Talk to you soon.

Betty-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment